Oculus Link / Enscape

• Hey, is there any Enscape info out there yet for Oculus Link? We have Oculus Quest, and am hoping that OL allows for for walkthrough rather than the workarounds I’ve seen on here.

No infos just yet; from the looks of it, it seems that Oculus Link should work well with Enscape VR itself. But there are no promises I can make yet - we'll find out more once it has been released. :)

• Hey Demian, any updates thoughts on this ? My cable is on the way so I should know by Friday!

It should work from with Enscape from the get go if it supports any Rift games/applications, but no promises I can make yet. Gladly let us know about the outcome if you like!

• so I have been messing around with oculus link and the quest and have mixed feelings. It is super easy to get working. The controls now work like the are supposed to, but the video quality is pretty bad. The bad video may be due to the cable. I am going to try out the official oculus cable when it gets release and hopefully that will fixe the issue.

• so I have been messing around with oculus link and the quest and have mixed feelings. It is super easy to get working. The controls now work like the are supposed to, but the video quality is pretty bad. The bad video may be due to the cable. I am going to try out the official oculus cable when it gets release and hopefully that will fixe the issue.

We also ordered a Quest to try it with Enscape, cabled and/or wireless - still, let us know about your findings and welcome to our forum! :)