parallel camera views

• Hi

Is is possible to get a simple Plan view with Enscape? I can't see a way to do it

thanks

Mark

There are a few options.

You can simply press "5" on your NumPad to get a nice top view of your project like this:

And / or use a section cut:

Maybe also play around with the "Field of View" in the Enscape Visual Settings -> Rendering tab.

Furthermore, pressing "M" on your keyboard opens up our mini map which can be scaled quite large, might of interest as well:

Let me know in case this is not really what you're looking for, or this is not the results you wish, and I can gladly file a feature request for you. :) Kindly let me know what you'd like to see included exactly too!

• From my clients need I can say only that parallel views in high quality are needed from any direction - side, front, left, right and isometric views. The shown views with strong tele lens are not usable. The walls need to straight upward and the mini map looks dull, the full render quality is missing.

• From my clients need I can say only that parallel views in high quality are needed from any direction - side, front, left, right and isometric views. The shown views with strong tele lens are not usable. The walls need to straight upward and the mini map looks dull, the full render quality is missing.

Thanks for the feedback - true ortho / parallel and isometric projection should be coming with our upcoming release Enscape 2.7. It is currently in development.