SketchUp Model not reading

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • haitheredavid Do other SketchUp models load correctly on your machine or do you have a general problem of starting Enscape? What is your expected and your actual behaviour? Do you get an Enscape window with a loading screen?

Please send feedback if you haven't done so already. Sending us the model can also help if you encounter these problems only with specific models. Please refer to this thread when doing so.

• Hi,

I have just loaded new version of enscape with sketchup and my model is not loading in Enscape. I have tried new empty skecthup model- only with cube and default person in Sketchup, but it is still not showing up in enscape window( background is). Could you help please?

• Official Post

Hi,

I have just loaded new version of enscape with sketchup and my model is not loading in Enscape. I have tried new empty skecthup model- only with cube and default person in Sketchup, but it is still not showing up in enscape window( background is). Could you help please?

Sorry to hear about that, no matter what project you open or which objects you put into the scene, Enscape displays nothing at all? You pretty surely also checked that you're in the same location in Enscape regarding where the models are located in SketchUp itself?

If so, please kindly briefly send in a feedback report as described here, detailing your problem in the submission form and/or adding a link to this thread! Thanks!