Settings

• Why do we have to save our settings EVERYTIME we close our Sketchup, I save to file and everytime I close my SU file even if I save it, the settings are appart from it... I don't get it so much,

Thanks for your report, sorry to hear about that.

That should not happen of course - have you made sure you're running our latest release? Any chance you could send me the project accordingly for me to check out, or a project with which you experience this problem, in which you saved your corresponding settings?

Just to make sure I get it correctly: You open up a project, you make adjustments in the Visual Settings -> Save them into the project -> then when you open the project again after closing and also loading the setting from file, some things / everything is not properly saved?

• Thanks for your report, sorry to hear about that.

That should not happen of course - have you made sure you're running our latest release? Any chance you could send me the project accordingly for me to check out, or a project with which you experience this problem, in which you saved your corresponding settings?

Just to make sure I get it correctly: You open up a project, you make adjustments in the Visual Settings -> Save them into the project -> then when you open the project again after closing and also loading the setting from file, some things / everything is not properly saved?

So I open a SU file, then I load the according presets from file, I work the settings, during my modeling and rendering and I save my SU file, but when I come back a day later and reopen that SU file, reload the presets, the preset is not saved, why though? We never had to save the preset per say? Should I save my SU file AND my preset file EVERYTIME ?

I can send you everything, it's something like the fifth time I uninstall and reinstall your latest version. I'm so tired my renderings are always different everytime I reopen the whole thing, it sucks, I lose time, my clients lose money, the software feels buggy, it's no fun