DEFAULT RENDER SETTİNGS

• Hi All; İn escape 2.6

When I open a new project , visual settings of my previous project ( a different project ) come to my new project as default visual settings. How to fix it ?

İn a different way;

I am working on project A.

when I open a new project B , the visual settings of A come as default settings of B. and if I change it , the visual of settings of A also changes.

do you thınk İt is something weird ? Each project must have its own settings. I am confused about it. Could anybody help me ?

• Except for the settings saved within a scene, changing a setting within an Enscape settings window changes an Enscape setting. (Project is irrelevant).

This is an ongoing thing that has been mentioned a few times: having a layer of settings that save with a project (in-between "global" settings and "scene" settings).

• Except for the settings saved within a scene, changing a setting within an Enscape settings window changes an Enscape setting. (Project is irrelevant).

This is an ongoing thing that has been mentioned a few times: having a layer of settings that save with a project (in-between "global" settings and "scene" settings).

So what is your work flow ?

I think every time , we must save our last settings as default projects settings just before closing the enscape wndow. if we forget to save settings we can face the suprises when we open the project later.

it is something confusing..

Regards

• I work on a different project every day: I have a 'default' and standard practices in place - I only take note if anything deviates from that default.

For example:

- I always render external views at a 70º FOV and internals at 100º FOV. If there is a section or plan view I will probably deviate from this and note what I've done as part of the view (scene) name.

- I normally have cloud cover at 100%, but if I want to show sun shadows I will take it down to 30% and change the time of day (the time saves with the scene and I can see the sunlight, so I know what setting was used without recording anything.)

- Normally I set the exposure to 54% and auto, but if an image looks too bright/dark I will take it off and set it manually.

These settings are for the majority of images, anything out-with that is a one-off that I will never be replicating once it has rendered. (so don't have to remember the settings or save the scene)

• Quick question on the latest version 2.6.1 - I assume RTX support is automatic, I don't need to toggle it on in the settings anywhere?

Seems to be working well so far.

Exactly - it's enabled by default if you have a RTX card installed! :)