Having problem with the recent update

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi I am mariah and I am new over here. I joined this forum just to get some help form you guys. The recent and latest update is causing some problem, I was working the the other day and I have almost completed a design and suddenly the software hanged and did not save any of my work. I was so frustrated and got so angry. Is is happening to everyone or it is just me ?

• Official Post

Hey mariah , sorry to hear about that - this should of course not happen with any update or release of Enscape. In this case, please send in a feedback report briefly as described here, with a link to this thread or briefly elaborate your issue in the submission form.

This way we can troubleshoot the cause behind this issue. Thank you in advance!