Atmospheric Reflections

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Is it possible to get the Enscape atmosphere to show in reflections? Being able to set a real world location to asses glare internally is great, and we'd also like to use it externally to assess sun reflections, e.g. I'm approaching the building from a particular angle, is sun reflection an issue for pedestrians, drivers etc.

• Official Post

Hello Colin.Magner , thank you for your message!

I'm unsure what exactly you wish for. Please let me know in case your question is not answered hereby.

- Atmosphere showing in reflections - I suppose you mean sunlight and clouds being reflected? That certainly should be the case:

Is there anything particular you're missing to see in reflections? Enscape will never get 'blinded' by the sun, but as you already said, if you've set a certain location, date and time, Enscape will display the sun/shadow angle correctly depending on where you are on the planet, no matter whether you're inside of a building (given there's windows), or outside.