Update library show new items

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • PLease, please please Enscape.

Stop making our live so difficult with the updates of the library.

I love that you keep expending the library, but for us it is nice to have all items in a project.
    So i have projects with all library content, but when you update i need to figure out which objects are new.

please make a small mark in the library of the objects added in the latest update, that would make things so much easier.

• I'm sure it has been mentioned before, but I'm 100% behind highlighting "New" assets.

But I would also like to see an editable, verbose asset description that you could search on, the ability to re-tag assets (and define your own tags) as well as the ability to exclude a tag from showing up in a search result.

(And while I'm complaining, 2 seconds to wait for a filtered asset screen to load is a lifetime in computing terms.)

• I agree, it would be super to be able to see the newly added content!

but, just out of curiosity, why do you have projects with all the assets in them? what is the use of that?

• If you open a project with everything in it you can quickly see all the items, you select everything you need in your project, copy and paste it into your working project. Not have to go through the enscape library all the time and wait to load.. Grab what you need and get it into your project at one go, then just nicly place it in your project..

• If you open a project with everything in it you can quickly see all the items, you select everything you need in your project, copy and paste it into your working project. Not have to go through the enscape library all the time and wait to load.. Grab what you need and get it into your project at one go, then just nicly place it in your project..

okay, I see :) but loading Sketchup (with a bunch of plugins), and then starting enscape with more than a 1000 assets, and then try to find what you need seems VERY inefficient compared to just starting the actual library, with groupings, search and more :)

and that doesn't even include the time it takes to keep the file up to date :)

if it works for you, then great, but i dont think i will adopt this method :)