AAAaarghh Enscape Updates

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Rookie mistake to install the latest update 2.6 without reading the forum. Enscape consistently crashes Revit when it tries to start in 2019. At least they are consistent with providing faulty updates every time. Why don't you thoroughly beta test before releasing? How do I roll back my version to 2.5? I have a VR Deadline and I am dead in the F$#@ing water right now. Someone owes me a coke.

• Official Post

Rookie mistake to install the latest update 2.6 without reading the forum. Enscape consistently crashes Revit when it tries to start in 2019. At least they are consistent with providing faulty updates every time. Why don't you thoroughly beta test before releasing? How do I roll back my version to 2.5? I have a VR Deadline and I am dead in the F$#@ing water right now. Someone owes me a coke.

That should not happen of course - once you have the time, please kindly send in a dedicated feedback report with your log files.

Do you experience this with our latest release update 2.6.1, or also/only 2.6?

I've sent you a PM regarding where you can acquire a previous release of Enscape. Before sending in feedback, you may wanna make sure that your graphics card drivers and windows is up to date, as this may already help with the crashes.

• I have also had troubles with the recent update. I had to roll back to 2.6 as the 2.6.1 would crash revit (all revit windows would just close, no error message or freezing). Is there a way to get accurate log files if this is the case?

Didn't have time to check if all updates were done as I had a deadline and needed to shoot out a few quick views for a client, so I will check that today as I really want to see the our RTX capabilities.

• We're having a similar problem that appears to be related to updating to 2.6.1. Users of the same file with 2.6.0 do not have the issue.

What is the desired/expected behavior?

Start real time rendering window

Which Enscape version do you use?

2.6.1 +13260

Which host application do you use and which version? (Revit, Rhino or SketchUp)

Revit 2019.2

What are the steps to reproduce the issue?

Running Enscape from the Start button on the ribbon in Revit crashes Revit to desktop. User is on a local machine (ie. not RDP), Windows 10, K620 Quadro on Nvidia 392.53 drivers.

Can you provide an example file or at least an image where we can observe what's happening?

Crash to desktop, no relevant image. Cannot provide file. File is hosted on BIM 360, and works well with Enscape 2.6.0

• Official Post

joconnor610 , James Simpson , sorry to hear about this. Please also simply kindly send us a dedicated feedback report with your log files which have automatically been generated already, ready to be sent to us for troubleshooting purposes.

A project is not yet required - we'll let you know via the ticket if we require and further infos. In the submission form please also briefly describe your problem or simple include a link to this forum thread!

Thank you for your cooperation!

• Official Post

James Simpson , happy to hear that! :)