Assets Window - Keep Open

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Rather annoying that every time I place an object I have to re-open and re-scroll to find the assets I am wanting. Would be really handy if the toolbox would just stay open...or add a toggle option that we can select to keep it open if needed.

Thanks!

• I think that using the [space bar] after you have finished placing an asset should return you to the asset window, but it doesn't work 100% of the time

(This is probably my fault - I often want to scale/rotate assets as I place them rather than dumping them all in the model and then positioning them properly)

• Official Post

Rather annoying that every time I place an object I have to re-open and re-scroll to find the assets I am wanting. Would be really handy if the toolbox would just stay open...or add a toggle option that we can select to keep it open if needed.

Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback!

After placing an object, simply place "Esc" on your keyboard, and make sure to not use any tools in SketchUp for example since this will automatically close the Asset Library due to technical reasons. :) Does this help? Still, I can gladly forward your feedback too of course.