Simulating BSDF for Daylighting

• IT would be extremely useful to be able to visualize the different lighting environments created from light scattering assemblies within the Enscape environment. I often show clients light illumination maps but being able to simulate and visualize these qualities within Enscape is vital to getting the point across.

• IT would be extremely useful to be able to visualize the different lighting environments created from light scattering assemblies within the Enscape environment. I often show clients light illumination maps but being able to simulate and visualize these qualities within Enscape is vital to getting the point across.

Thanks a lot for your inquiry and welcome to our forum! :)

Is there any chance you could elaborate on that topic a little bit further? Right now, there are no plans to implement custom shaders for example, and I'm not entirely sure if I'm getting everything correctly of what you're describing. Feel free to share any example pictures too, or anything else which could help so that I'll be able to gladly file a corresponding feature request for this subject afterward, if what you wish for is technically possible in a real-time rendering like Enscape.