WebXR or WebVR integration for web standalones.

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • WebVR and WebXR are both APIs for creating web based VR experiences and I think it would be a great way to get models to VR standalone devices like the Oculus Quest. Adding more functionality to the web standalones would be great because they are a really accessible way of viewing a model.

• Official Post

WebVR and WebXR are both APIs for creating web based VR experiences and I think it would be a great way to get models to VR standalone devices like the Oculus Quest. Adding more functionality to the web standalones would be great because they are a really accessible way of viewing a model.

Thanks for your feedback - I definitely agree, it should only be a matter of time in general until our Web Standalones should be VR capable in general. I'll also let our devs know about WebVR / WebXR, although I'm pretty sure they are aware of this already. Still, thanks a lot for your feedback of course!