Enscape Won't Render

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello,

For some reason, enscape will not begin the rendering process when I click render. This problem only started today. I restarted ArchiCAD and tried again, but I still had the same problem. Any idea why this would be happening?

Thanks for your help.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 GHz, 16.0 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, Windows 10

• Crow T. Robot - can you please submit some logfiles to us via the Enscape Feedback button, making sure to include the URL of this thread so I can link it up.

• Crow T. Robot - can you please submit some logfiles to us via the Enscape Feedback button, making sure to include the URL of this thread so I can link it up.

Hi Pete,

I just sent feedback with log files. Sorry it took me so long. I noticed this problem occurs after I make an adjustment in visual settings. After I change something in visual settings, I must save my project, exit ArchiCAD, then reopen the project. Enscape will then work properly again, and it will render images. But when I change the visual settings again, I have to repeat this process to render an image.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 GHz, 16.0 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, Windows 10

• Crow T. Robot - This is actually a known bug in the latest version of Enscape.

You have two options:

Roll back to the previous version of Enscape.

Stay with the current version and observe the following procedure:

Set your resolution you want to render out at.

Restart ArchiCAD

Do not open the Visual Settings window before a Render, but if you do open it, don't close the window. You can make adjustments int he Visual Settings window which will take affect. If you close the Visual Settings window, that is when the bug becomes active, and you have to restart ArchiCAD.

Developers are fixing this.

• Sounds good Pete. Thanks for your help.