Instruction video for standalone and web standalone

• Could you please make an instruction video about the movement within the standalone and webstandalone.

We are sending standalones to our clients, but not everybody has played Doom.. so for a lot of people movement within a gaming environment is still hard,
    would be nice if i could send a link of a youtube video where Enscape explains the movement and other keys. So not within the enscape program but within the standalone environment. For clients that is a big difference.

• Could you please make an instruction video about the movement within the standalone and webstandalone.

We are sending standalones to our clients, but not everybody has played Doom.. so for a lot of people movement within a gaming environment is still hard,
    would be nice if i could send a link of a youtube video where Enscape explains the movement and other keys. So not within the enscape program but within the standalone environment. For clients that is a big difference.

Thanks Arno , I'll gladly forward your feedback. In general to have the ability to access some essential tutorial videos in standalone files.

• I agree. It's not so common in middle aged customers to have COD gaming performance. I've seen this fact as I've developed some Virtual Reality experiences in UnrealEngine and have to recode blueprints some input mappings, events and gestures for improving user experience. I have found similar difficulties while playing first person screen experiences for non eSports people. Its a culture young people and developers have.