Holiday Rendering Competition: Win Big with Your Most Festive Image!

• ‘Tis the season to render with the Enscape Holiday Rendering Competition! Get into the festive spirit and show us what the holiday season means to you.

What do you have to do?

- Render your favorite holiday rendering out of Enscape

- Post it here in the Showcase section

- Use #enscapeunwrapped in your title, so we know you are entering the competition

The competition will run from December 4th to January 6th 2020. The Enscape judging panel will pick 3 winners from all images uploaded.

What’s the prize?

- 1st Place Winner: NVIDIA Graphics Card + Enscape Fan Equipment

- 2nd Place Winner: Logitech Keyboard and Mouse + Enscape Fan Equipment

- 3rd Place Winner: Sketchbook and Copic Sketch Markers + Enscape Fan Equipment

The winners will be contacted via direct messages on January 10th. A payout of the prize is not possible.

For more detailed information, head over to our Blog.

• Hi Ted.Vitale ,

well, you're right, it doesn't say so in the description, but it says it right in the title! Most festive image!

No, seriously, you're welcome to post a video alongside, and I promise we're going to watch it (at least partially) when selecting the winner, but please send in at least one image, as well, so it's easier to share in social media etc. when selected :)

• #enscapeunwrapped

Hello Everyone,

I'll be the first to post lol :D

Is there a limit to how many images we can do?

I have a couple more ideas and I would love to show them If I create anything better (maybe some more decorations) . These are some stills that I was working on today. no Post production

Doubled up enscape trees (for a more filled out look)

Clear coated Christmas balls.

Illuminated Christmas lights

Furred tree mat

rolled up towel models painted as wrapping paper for round looking presents.

Escape is the best thing that ever happened to my workflow by the way. I'll have much more work to showcase in the near future.

Thanks for making an such intuitive program. My students thank you as well.

-Curt