Oculus Link Performance with Enscape

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello everyone,

I am considering purchasing an oculus quest and using the new Oculus link cable to use it with enscape. However, before I purchase the quest, I was hoping you could give me some feedback on your experience using Oculus Link with enscape. Have you had a positive experience using the Oculus Link with Enscape? Does the quest controller work with enscape? What are your overall thoughts? Thank you very much. :thumbsup:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 GHz, 16.0 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, Windows 10

• Official Post

Hello everyone,

I am considering purchasing an oculus quest and using the new Oculus link cable to use it with enscape. However, before I purchase the quest, I was hoping you could give me some feedback on your experience using Oculus Link with enscape. Have you had a positive experience using the Oculus Link with Enscape? Does the quest controller work with enscape? What are your overall thoughts? Thank you very much. :thumbsup:

So far, judging by all the feedback our customers have submitted, it seems to work perfectly fine with Enscape actually, the controllers should be working fine as well, since they're the same as the ones shipped with the Rift S (which is officially 100% supported by Enscape). :) But, we haven't tried it ourselves just yet, but again, judging by the threads and posts so far it seems to be all working as intended.

• So far, judging by all the feedback our customers have submitted, it seems to work perfectly fine with Enscape actually, the controllers should be working fine as well, since they're the same as the ones shipped with the Rift S (which is officially 100% supported by Enscape). :) But, we haven't tried it ourselves just yet, but again, judging by the threads and posts so far it seems to be all working as intended.

Great to hear! Thanks Demian!

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 GHz, 16.0 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, Windows 10

• Hello everyone,

Hi, Stephen, take a look at this thread:

Oculus Quest with Link Support=

I used a RTX 2080Ti.