What is the status of object animations and the ability to play video clips in VR?

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Can someone please update me on the status of object animations and the ability to play video clips in VR?

I need this for a client and would prefer to use Enscape. I have started looking into alternatives like the (currently) free Twinmotion and Simlab Composer VR which offer these capabilities but like the tighter realtime integration of Enscape with Sketchup.

If someone has other suggestions then please tell me as well.

• Official Post

Can someone please update me on the status of object animations and the ability to play video clips in VR?

I need this for a client and would prefer to use Enscape. I have started looking into alternatives like the (currently) free Twinmotion and Simlab Composer VR which offer these capabilities but like the tighter realtime integration of Enscape with Sketchup.

If someone has other suggestions then please tell me as well.

Object animations are just a matter of time - we, of course, want to fine-tune something like object animations as close to perfect as possible, so it may take a bit longer until this being implemented. Animated vegetation will be first to come, sooner. :)

The ability to play video clips in VR is another subject - right now there is not extremely much demand for this, but it's also something on our agenda as well. No ETA just yet though.

• Official Post

can you give +1 for video file insert for VR, thanks.

Of course - thank you very much. :)