Yoga Z Concept - Enscape 2.6.1

• Looks great! Are the trees in front of the building from our asset library?

A little tip: Do not use perfect mirrors, they do not exist and hence look fake (like a "window" into another room). Pick something like a 90% white. Will look better!

• Looks great! Are the trees in front of the building from our asset library?

A little tip: Do not use perfect mirrors, they do not exist and hence look fake (like a "window" into another room). Pick something like a 90% white. Will look better!

Thanks for your tip, Thomas Willberger:thumbup:

Those trees are in the evermotion vol 171. Look almost like from your asset library. Both look great

• Great work QuangVinh-Zin ! :)

I can see some strange light / shadows behavior in the fourth image from above. Could you make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date? This looks like a problem which had been caused by some older graphics card drivers in the past, and let me know if that doesn't help with resolving the problem!

• Great work QuangVinh-Zin ! :)

I can see some strange light / shadows behavior in the fourth image from above. Could you make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date? This looks like a problem which had been caused by some older graphics card drivers in the past, and let me know if that doesn't help with resolving the problem!

Thank Demian Gutberlet, I occasionally encounter such error maybe due to my graphics card driver. When I used ver 2.6.1 render of 4k image, I got a bug. If the image size <4k is normal. Version 2.6.0 is working normally. The graphics card I am using is RTX2060.

Because the project is in the process of editing the concept, I have to render quickly

Thank you for your support, long time no see;)

• Thank Demian Gutberlet, I occasionally encounter such error maybe due to my graphics card driver. When I used ver 2.6.1 render of 4k image, I got a bug. If the image size <4k is normal. Version 2.6.0 is working normally. The graphics card I am using is RTX2060.

Because the project is in the process of editing the concept, I have to render quickly

Thank you for your support, long time no see;)

Thank you too for your response QuangVinh-Zin ! Updating the graphics card drivers could very well help, with the light bug at least. I'm afraid, at least at the moment crashes when exporting larger renderings in 2.6.1, using an RTX card is caused by the VRAM running full, but, we're currently in the process of implementing optimizations to help with this in the very near future!

• All those interiors are pretty well. and even the exterior one is amazing except that car..That car... low poly with strange material... I guess it could be replaced with a better model benefiting a better material. Would you mind give it a go please?

• All those interiors are pretty well. and even the exterior one is amazing except that car..That car... low poly with strange material... I guess it could be replaced with a better model benefiting a better material. Would you mind give it a go please?

Yeah Thanks MajidEn, I think you right.That model is reduced mesh

Thanks for your comments:thumbup: