Videos for Youtube & Instagram

• *** This query is not specific to Revit (although that's what I'm using) so please feel free to move it if there is a more appropriate board***

Hi all,

I've been using Enscape for about a year now and have just recently started exploring the video rendering capabilities. I'm really happy with what I've produced so far, but I do have a couple of questions:

1) for anyone who produces videos for both Youtube and Instagram, do you render separate videos for each? I do my Youtube videos in 4K but Insta seems to work best at a 1:1 ratio, which means rendering the same path again just in a different aspect ratio. Is there an easier / better way of doing this?

2) I hadn't really noticed until I started making videos, but my skybox seems to be too low, so you only see the tops of the trees for example (like in this video:

) - it's not a *huge* problem but it gives the impression that the house is on top of a hill all the time :D is there a setting I need to change anywhere? And can anyone recommend a good source for new skyboxes so I don't end up using the same ones all the time?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Andy

• Hi kalbrau, welcome to our Forum! In regards to your first question, perhaps some fellow forum users can chime in with their workflows. From Enscape's side, I can say that we have an existing feature request on our agenda for the ability to batch render several videos with different paths or settings; if that would improve your workflow, I would be happy to upvote it on your behalf.

In regards to your question about the skybox: it's currently not possible to adjust a skybox vertically. But this feature is definitely on our agenda so I've added a further upvote to the feature request through your voice. In the meantime, there are a lot of great free resources out there where you might be able to find a skybox that is more suited to the project. Check out this article on our blog for an extensive list of websites that offer free skyboxes. Hope that helps a bit!