Enscape Won't Load

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Generally this issue has been reported as resolved for the vast majority of users. A big thanks to everyone who assisted us and submitted logfiles for this issue! :thumbup:

• I am still experience this issue as described by other US users in this thread and our office has been experiencing it all week. It is definitely not corrected yet. I will submit via the feedback button as well.

Thank you.

• Official Post

We're investigating. It seems that the problem may have returned again, so fixing this behavior will of course have the highest priority.

• I am also experiencing same issue with enscape hanging on loading window. Located in US. Revit is currently not responding, but I will send logfile once Revit/enscape responds with error message

• I am also experiencing this issue. I hope that the fix is on the way! We are not able to open our files in Enscape at all currently...

Is there any known workaround or previous version that works? We have a few teams on deadlines today with no ability to complete their renderings

• As many have reported, unfortunately this issue has reoccurred. We believe it could stem from an issue with your internet service provider, as so far it only affects users in the US using Comcast as their ISP. Please rest assured that our developers are investigating a fix for this and we hope to be able to contact you with a permanent solution as soon as possible.

In the meantime, the only workaround we can suggest is to remove any Enscape assets from your project, as this will allow the project to load. Alternatively, you can also simply hide the assets in the project, to avoid having to place them all again. Hidden elements are not regarded by Enscape, so hiding the assets would allow your project to load again normally.

Please allow us to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and I'll get back to you all as soon as I have an update.

• Can you please give some status on this issue?

I'm about to teach Enscape and have 50 computers in our college's computer lab right now that won't run due to the current issue. Replacing the current version with an older version and then replacing again with the new bug-free version is a huge tech problem. I (and I"m sure many other users) would appreciate an update.

• dldieterich2 We hope to have fix ready for you in the coming days. Please be aware that downgrading your version of Enscape generally will not resolve this issue. However, if you simply do not use any Enscape assets in the projects you are trying to view, you should have no problems opening Enscape.

• Hi all! Our developers have now deployed a fix for this issue and generally it should be resolved. Please let me know if you continue to encounter it!

• Official Post

Hey Diane, thank you for the info - we're aware of it and our team of experts is working on it! We hope for the links to be accessible again, soon.

• Hello,

I'm experience technical difficulty with Enscape recently. The program loads, but I can't see it or navigate within. Interestingly I can still render a image from it albeit "blind" (i.e. I can not see what I'm rendering). This issue recently started recently with big Windows 10 update. I have updated everything I can think of but the problem still persist. Here is a screenshot of my troubles.

Thanks in advance of any and all help.

Enscape.pdf

• When using the 2.7 Beta, I could get mine to load in Revit when the scope box was on a small piece of the building. But it would refuse to work with my full building and site, though the project works fine in all previous releases. I'm a big fan of the new orthographic view, looking forward to further explorations once its working properly.

• Official Post

Hi DriftWoodTrees , welcome to our forums!

The image you've shared looks like the Enscape window might have opened, but is located somewhere maybe behind a different window, or on a different "screen" (maybe there's a monitor connected that's turned off, or there was a monitor connected that has been removed?)

This happens from time to time after a Windows update - Windows getting confused regarding window positions. Please try this: Hold the WINDOWS key and press the right or left Arrow key.

This will move the currently selected window to the left or right half of the screen, filling the remaining half with all other currently open windows.

If Enscape is open at this time, it will be displayed here, as well.

Click this Enscape window to bring it to the left half of your screen. Does this help? If not, please let me know where things start to fail, please.