- What is the desired/expected behavior? Starting Enscape
- Which Enscape version do you use? 2.6.1 + 13260 (Up to date)
- Which host application do you use and which version? (Revit, Rhino or SketchUp) Sketchup
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue? Open Enscape
- Can you provide an example file or at least an image where we can observe what's happening?
When I start Enscape it loads to 100% but gets stuck on the loading screen for about 30 mins. Once it is opened an error pops up saying "Export Error: Render data..", which none of the Enscape proxy objects show up, but the rest of the model will show.
Opening a file in Enscape with no proxies is possible.
Opening a file with 1 proxy is possible, but with many it is not possible.
This is happening on multiple computers with multiple projects.