Save camera path as fbx

• Is there any way to save/export camera path from Enscape as fbx. We use Enscape with Rhino. And we need to export fbx file for After Effects to add some animated objects in it. And fbx file would be the best way to track Enscape camera path in After Effects.

• Is there any way to save/export camera path from Enscape as fbx. We use Enscape with Rhino. And we need to export fbx file for After Effects to add some animated objects in it. And fbx file would be the best way to track Enscape camera path in After Effects.

I'm afraid this is not yet possible, at least not that I'm aware of. You can, of course, save any camera path of yours as an .xml file, but I doubt that there is a tool to convert this to an .fbx file. Still, I can gladly file your inquiry as a feature request! :)

• I'm afraid this is not yet possible, at least not that I'm aware of. You can, of course, save any camera path of yours as an .xml file, but I doubt that there is a tool to convert this to an .fbx file. Still, I can gladly file your inquiry as a feature request! :)

At what time you think it would be possible to save/export camera path as fbx ?