edge chamfering

• Can you add a function "edge chamfering"? The first picture is the case without chamfering. The second one is much more realistic. Many renderers such as Vray and Thea have this feature. But the instant renderer ENS does not

• :thumbup: In general a great thing and as far as I remember an already expressed wish here. What do you think? - how should the edge chamfering work then? For example selected objects or all identical components (if any selection would be possible at all), or by material-ID etc. etc.

• :thumbup: In general a great thing and as far as I remember an already expressed wish here.

Yep, there have been multiple threads for the last 1,5yrs that are requesting this feature: A rounded edge option

I'd expect them to introduce either a global slider or per material. While the first would be convenient and easy to use the second option would on the other side give power users more control over what they want to do.

Until then Fredo RoundCorner is your friend.

• Thanks for your feedback guys - the ability to easily have some rounded edges in the project is a demanded feature request on our agenda, although there is no ETA just yet regarding when this will be implemented I'm afraid.