When viewing model in Enscape I've noticed that there is a lot of elements which aren't visible when viewing using the Enscape add-in, but all of the elements are visible in the 3D Revit view.
We are using BIM 360 for our project, so I was able to go to versions of the model that we used in November 2019, which did not have this issue of missing elements.
I've attached images of the view in what it looks like in Revit and what it looks like in Enscape where the elements are missing.
Revit 2020.2, but previously when we did a VR presentation we used Revit 2020.1
Things I've tried to do for Troubleshooting the issues
- Tried other computer, same issue
- Tried deleting the 3D view, same issue
- Tried other 3D views, same issue
- verified all was on the correct worksets, same issue
- Unloaded linked models, same issues