Assets: focus on what we can’t get elsewhere

• Furniture and accessories are way too big categories to create a single library for. Also 3d warehouse and turbo squid already have these subjects pretty well covered. People are the one asset that is difficult to get without spending thousands of dollars. More business people please.

• For Revit this is not true.

Yes you can import Sketchup files from the 3D warehouse into Revit, but the quality is really bad and near impossible to apply materials to complicated furniture or accessory models.

• I agree with Chalk. I understand the sketchup library is a great resource for Sketchup users, but these models cannot be brought into Revit (they look ugly and make the model unmanageable).

We are actually hoping that Enscape will allow for user-created content, and that we can build a user-driven enscape asset library online, similar to the sketchup warehouse.

• Hey there,

Thank you all for your feedback! Good news is we are planning to release a custom 3D model-asset solution over the course of this year. We're very much looking forward to that.

Trench thank you, I've forwarded your feedback.

• Good news is we are planning to release a custom 3D model-asset solution over the course of this year. We're very much looking forward to that.

That's great news. When assets first came to enscape, the quality of our Revit renderings increased a ton. Having something like the sketchup warehouse, where people can freely share content would mean another huge jump forward!