Same view export with multiple people

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • At work, several of us use Enscape. However, it becomes such a pain if someone else needs to render the same scene. Understand the difficulties as SK uses screen view as camera, the monitor size, tool bar set, etc will affect the render ratio.

However, I also see there's a setting to customize render size (cannot figure out what the "safe frame" does at all. It only shows up when rendering, not Enscape preview. That's really useless "safe frame" feature unless there's something I'm missing).

Has anyone figured out how to render the exactly same render ratio/size from any computer? Ideally everyone has the exactly the same monitor, same toolbar setup, same Windows bar location/size, everything. But at this moment it's a bit unrealistic. Hope there's another way. Perhaps using the advanced camera SK plugin?

• Official Post

Hey Goodmorning , welcome to our forums!

To render the exact same image from any computer, simply select a scene to jump to in Enscape ( , so you have the exact position and perspective) and go to the Enscape Visual Settings -> "Capture" tab, and either select any predefined resolution (like Full HD or Ultra HD), or define your own one, using "Custom" while Use Viewport Aspect Ratio is disabled!

This way, you'll have the same result from any computer.

By the way, the Safe Frame, when enabled, appears before creating a rendering. While the black bars are visible, you can still change the camera perspective. This way you can define exactly what your rendering will turn out like, using the aspect ratio you've selected.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything left unclear.

• Official Post

Hi Shashi , I don't think this is in any way related to the issue Goodmorning is experiencing. The message you're using simply indicates that your license is currently already being occupied by as many users as it contains seats.

Do you know who is using Enscape? If so, simply ask them to close Enscape and you'll be able to use it, if it's a floating license you have.

If you don't know, you can look up who's occupying your seats in your license center!

Or you might be interested in obtaining additional seats in our store?

• Thanks. I will try that.

• By the way, the Safe Frame, when enabled, appears before creating a rendering. While the black bars are visible, you can still change the camera perspective. This way you can define exactly what your rendering will turn out like, using the aspect ratio you've selected.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything left unclear.

Could the safe frame still show in the preview, please? It can be slightly grayed out just to indicate it's outside of the frame; however, it would still be easy enough to adjust views.

edit:

I tried the same frame again. It looks like when I click 'render' button once it shows the black bar. I can still adjust view. If I click 'render' bar one more time, then it actually exports a render image. Is that how it's supposed to work?

• Official Post

Could the safe frame still show in the preview, please? It can be slightly grayed out just to indicate it's outside of the frame; however, it would still be easy enough to adjust views.

edit:

I tried the same frame again. It looks like when I click 'render' button once it shows the black bar. I can still adjust view. If I click 'render' bar one more time, then it actually exports a render image. Is that how it's supposed to work?

I'll very gladly forward that feedback of yours, to have a dedicated safe-frame even in the preview before clicking the "Render Image" button. :)

Also, regarding what you wrote in the edit, that is exactly how it's supposed to work. Would you like us to adjust anything when it comes to that? :)

• I'll very gladly forward that feedback of yours, to have a dedicated safe-frame even in the preview before clicking the "Render Image" button. :)

Also, regarding what you wrote in the edit, that is exactly how it's supposed to work. Would you like us to adjust anything when it comes to that? :)

Thank you very much. Now we can match the views exactly at any computers. The "safe frame" mystery has been solved (well at least it was a mystery for me)

The first thing I was expecting when I had 'safe frame' on was, to see the safe frame in the preview. Probably it was my own fault for not trying, but I thought I can only see the safe frame when rendering because I had to click 'render.'

Perhaps slightly grey-out is more difficult than complete black bar? Even so, you can just turn off 'safe frame' if you want to see more than what's in the actual view? Bit it's not like you can actually do any model editing in Enscape (that would be......oh my)

Maybe it's just me, but I just didn't find it very intuitive. Now I know how it works at least. Thank you again for your patience and support.

edit:

I think there's a bug with safe frame. Sometimes it doesn't show safe frame when clicking a render while 'safe frame' is on, it just renders an image straight out as if 'safe frame' were off. It usually happens when I try it the first time after Enscape view is open. i really think 'safe frame' should be shown automatically if 'safe frame' button is checked on.