Object Browser or specifically Light Browser for management

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Did a few searches - if this request is out there already a big thumbs up from me:

Most of my IES lights are nested into components... sometimes deeply. Adjusting them to balance the lighting requires a lot of digging. How about a browser ala material browser that we can access all our lights that are in the model, and adjust the values in one place? It would be on the individual user to name them appropriately so they know which they are adjusting

• Official Post

Hi mpotoka ,thank you for your feedback! I have filed your idea as feature request in our system. Until then - in the Enscape Visual Settings, "Atmosphere" tab, you can find a slider called "Artificial Light Brightness". You can use this slider in order to control the brightness of all artificial lights in your scene at once.

Maybe this helps already?

• +1

win 10 | 3080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

drawing stuff with vectorworks, modelling stuff with sketchup, rendering inside blender/cinema4d with corona render

& ofc using enscape and lately d5 and also a little ue5 :)

best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!