Archicad 23 Error When Starting Enscape

• HI there,

I seemed to be having issues starting enscape in Archicad 23. I am using the preview version 2.7.0-preview.1+15081

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall several times with no luck. All the settings work fine, just when I "Start Enscape" it gives me the error "Resolution of the dependency failed"

I have attached the crash logs as well.

Any help would be much appreciated.

• This is a bug we're aware of, which will be resolved as soon as possible.

A "workaround" would be to purchase a dedicated license, but this is of course only of relevance if you planned to do so anyway. :)

• Thanks for your help,

We currently have a dedicated license, but unable to enter it unless we can start it to get the pop up menu.

You can enter the license via the General Settings -> Licensing -> Enter License Key. :) I hope this helps!

• FWIW.. I am crashing EVERY TIME I USE ENSCAPE in ARCHICAD.... The crash occurs in ARCHICAD when I quit. Doesn't matter if I've already closed the Enscape window or not... When I close archicad it will crash...

Fortunately archicad has a great autosave, and I don't loose anything, but it is cause for concern.

• FWIW.. I am crashing EVERY TIME I USE ENSCAPE in ARCHICAD.... The crash occurs in ARCHICAD when I quit. Doesn't matter if I've already closed the Enscape window or not... When I close archicad it will crash...

Fortunately archicad has a great autosave, and I don't loose anything, but it is cause for concern.

We have similar problems. Not every single time but quite often ArchiCad crashes, if we close the Enscape Window.

Same

My apologies for replying so late - if any of you still experience this problem we'll need a feedback report. Generally, every time you experience crashes or any problems similar to that, please make use of the feedback button as this will allows us to help you as quickly as possible this way. Thanks!