Enscape Version for ArchiCAD 23???

• Is there a proper (non beta) version of Enscape for ArchiCAD 23 yet?

I have the latest version installed and it doesn't work on ArchiCAD 23.

Do we have an ETA? Its holding me back as 23 has been out for almost half a year now....

Our latest preview does already support ArchiCAD 23, but we do not have an official full release yet (2.7), that'll take another 1-2 months. :)

In this case feel free to give the preview a shot and let me know in case you experience any problems.

• Hi,

How you can link Archicad 23 with Enscape? when i first downloaded Enscape i was using Archicad 22 and the linking happend autmatically.

It's a bit of a workaround at least at the moment, but you should be able to go into the ArchiCAD 23 extension manager and then make sure to import the "Enscape.Archicad.Plugin.Host23.apx" file which you'll find in the Enscape installation directory. :)

Also, welcome to our forum! Let me know in case you have any other inquiries.

• Thank you!

Where can you find this file:"Enscape.Archicad.Plugin.Host23.apx"?

am adding the enscape files through the add-ons in archicad. But am not able to choose any of the files in the (enscape) program files.

• Thank you!

Where can you find this file:"Enscape.Archicad.Plugin.Host23.apx"?

am adding the enscape files through the add-ons in archicad. But am not able to choose any of the files in the (enscape) program files.

Please be aware, that this is only possible with our latest preview so far - maybe you have tried this procedure with our release instead? :) If so, please kindly install the preview version and re-try.

• We have downloaded the new version 2.7.1, but there is still a problem with the Add-on to ArchiCad 23..

In the Add-on manager it says: "The file is an outdated Add-On that cannot be used with this ARCHICAD version."