Debug/VRam usage

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi all,

I'm currently working on a large site and I'm already concerned with the size of the files I'm creating, which I'm sure will eventually give me issues when in Enscape. I'd love to be able to see a breakdown of which textures are taking up the most RAM on the gpu so that I can look at reducing them. Is this something that could be implemented?

Kind regards,

Chris

• Official Post

Hi all,

I'm currently working on a large site and I'm already concerned with the size of the files I'm creating, which I'm sure will eventually give me issues when in Enscape. I'd love to be able to see a breakdown of which textures are taking up the most RAM on the gpu so that I can look at reducing them. Is this something that could be implemented?

Kind regards,

Chris

Thank you very much for your inquiry Macker , I'll file this as a dedicated feature request. In the meantime it is advised to keep an eye out on the overall project size and amount of textures you've imported if performance is gonna be suffering. :)