enscape render window problem

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • hi there,

i have a new strange problem...

i cant bring the enscape render window to the foreground no more?! the render starts loads, but it does not show up on screen, i only have the icon at the tastbar... when i hit the render image button, it does actually render out the image but heck i cant bring the window to the foreground?!

i restartetd the pc several times, tried different versions of enscape but the problem is persistent?!

what can cause this?

win 10 | 3080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

drawing stuff with vectorworks, modelling stuff with sketchup, rendering inside blender/cinema4d with corona render

& ofc using enscape and lately d5 and also a little ue5 :)

best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!

• info - manually uninstalled, deleted all folders files etc.. reinstalled, now its fine again...

: /

win 10 | 3080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

drawing stuff with vectorworks, modelling stuff with sketchup, rendering inside blender/cinema4d with corona render

• Official Post

Hi bsfranza ,

this sounds a lot like the Enscape window was lost somewhere on a monitor that was no longer connected (or Windows stored it there - this happens occasionally upon Windows updates!)

For a quick fix next time, simply hold the [Windows] key and press the left or right arrow key.

This will align the currently active window to one half of the screen, asking you what window to place on the other half. By selecting the Enscape window, you can recover it quickly and easily.

• Official Post

(By the way - we've found your support ticket on this. I hope you don't mind us closing it!)

• Hi bsfranza ,

this sounds a lot like the Enscape window was lost somewhere on a monitor that was no longer connected (or Windows stored it there - this happens occasionally upon Windows updates!)

For a quick fix next time, simply hold the [Windows] key and press the left or right arrow key.

This will align the currently active window to one half of the screen, asking you what window to place on the other half. By selecting the Enscape window, you can recover it quickly and easily.

hi there,

thanks for the tip - i have tried this ofc but it did not help, but as i said, manually cleaning files folders etc. and do a reinstall fixed the problem..