so we released our second preview for 2.7 today. We've added and improved upon several features in this one.
The most extensive changes are the ability to link Visual Settings presets to native CAD views and the new Batch Rendering workflow.
The View Finder has been adjusted and the Batch Rendering button has been removed (see "The New Render Image Dialog" for more info).
There are now two actions available per CAD view:
- marking views as a "favorite" (as before)
- linking the view to a Visual Settings preset
You can create the link by clicking on the link icon and selecting a preset from within your project.
Hovering over the link icon, of a view that is linked to a preset, displays the name of the view and allows you to remove the link.
The linked preset will then be used instead of the current Visual Settings when a rendering is created via the Render Image Dialog
The New Render Image Dialog
- create a WYSIWYG rendering of the scene visible in the Enscape window
("User Current Enscape Viewport")
- start a batch rendering encompassing multiple views using custom selection
- quickly select all views for a batch rendering
- quickly select all of your favorite views for a batch rendering
If you have any further questions specific to these features then feel free to ask them here.
You need to allow users to comment on your original post please.
My query is about the Views & batch rendering in Archicad, I dont see anything available in the new preview version 2, Can you please update us on when or how (if i have missed something) this is going to be implemented