Asset Library

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • I have to say I've been using Enscape for a long time, and it has really aided my design process. It's a fantastic piece of software with remarkably good results considering the cost and ease of use.

However, the issues with the asset library need to be addressed urgently. The assets themselves were great when they were introduced, but they now lag behind the equivalent assets in Lumion/Twinmotion. The speed of loading the assets has always been maddeningly slow with the continuous reloading wasting time. This is really an area where Enscape is falling well behind it's competitors. Enscape urgently needs to listen to this feedback. In various threads I've read on the subject, Enscape has the propensity to explain away the issues without substantively addressing the issues that users are experiencing.

Please prioritise addressing the issues with the asset library ...It's letting down an otherwise great software.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help in any way i can.

• Alex@hayball

Changed the title of the thread from “Asset Libray” to “Asset Library”.