90s Cafe-Enscape 2.7 Preview

• Small 90s cafe

Model : Sketchup

Render : 2.7 P2

Hope you like it

• ...especially with your over all so high quality here in the forum, please stop hoping if someone likes it or not ;) it doesn't matter anyway!
    But yes, I like it ! :) very very much so - especially the here so well matching and perfectly detailed interiors <3 and the reached pefect lighting also.

can I order a cafe now?

• ...especially with your over all so high quality here in the forum, please stop hoping if someone likes it or not ;) it doesn't matter anyway!
    But yes, I like it ! :) very very much so - especially the here so well matching and perfectly detailed interiors <3 and the reached pefect lighting also.

can I order a cafe now?

Thank you so much .... Your cup of coffee is ready:thumbsup:;)

• I overall like your renders, but this time I think you can do better with textures, texture direction and quality(resolution), stiff pillows. Renderings looks like oil paintings or maybe thats what you are aiming for?

• Incredible and detailed work once again. I really like this forum and seeing people's wonderful work and I hope the team at Enscape keep this community going and improving this software. Well done on the work, looking great.

Thank you so much

• I overall like your renders, but this time I think you can do better with textures, texture direction and quality(resolution), stiff pillows. Renderings looks like oil paintings or maybe thats what you are aiming for?

Thanks for your suggestions. I will take note of it. In this project I used low quality textures to reduce the overall size. And some of the images I like to render oil paintings are because my hobby wants to change a bit:D:D