How to create material out of image/3d scan

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Im new to rendering, and have got a structure sensor that I will use to 3D scan rooms but also furnitures etc. And I am wondering if there is a way for me to create materials for use in enscape? Maybe enscape is not the right software, but maybe someone knows? I dont even know the proper word for this.

• Official Post

Im new to rendering, and have got a structure sensor that I will use to 3D scan rooms but also furnitures etc. And I am wondering if there is a way for me to create materials for use in enscape? Maybe enscape is not the right software, but maybe someone knows? I dont even know the proper word for this.

Enscape may come into play when you want to visualize your 3D scans for example. :) Enscape in general takes anything which you can display in SketchUp (materials, objects, etc) which is then being rendered/displayed in real-time. So overall, if this seems of interest give our 14 day trial a shot.

• Official Post

Thanks i did start a trial but since I use sketchup 2020 I am unable to try. I hope to get a new trial once supported to test.

Yes for sure, once SketchUp 2020 is officially supported you can gladly contact me briefly for a trial extension key. :)