attaching a wheelchair to the user

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

I am a newcomer to Enscape, so please apologies if thisis already answered:

I have disabled users who would like to go through building exploration with Enscape (investigating access issues, etc). I'd like them to be in ecological conditions, i.e. seated in a wheelchair, and therefore "walking" at sitting level. Is it possible to add a wheelchair model (I have these) and attach it to the user at proper position, to make the simulation even better ?

Thanks,

Jeanne.

• Official Post

jeanneV , thank you very much for your inquiry. :) At least at the moment it is not possible to attach a Wheelchair, or any other vehicle/object for that matter to the spectator itself. I can totally understand that this would be a valuable feature though to make the experience more immersive / realistic as well! I've filed it as a dedicated feature request for you.