MY PC GETS RESTARTED USING ENSCAPE

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hi

i am using enscape 2.6 in sketchup 2019 every time i try to render an image in ultra HD my PC gets restarted without any error i am using core i5 4460 forth generation my gpu is zotac GTX 970 4gb 256 bit core amp extreme my ram is 8gb.i even tried using full HD resolution but still the result is same, other to that my buddy is using same processor specs but the only difference is that he is using amd RX 570 4gb his encsape render works perfectly fine with ultra HD. i am very confused about it need urgent help. :(:(

Thankyou

• Official Post

ali474 , welcome to our forum, I'm sorry to hear about this problem!

To get behind the cause of this, it would be great if you could briefly submit a dedicated feedback report as described here. This will transfer log files and machine information which will help with troubleshooting. :) In the submission form please include a link to this thread or copy-paste your description of the issue. Thank you!