Cancel Target Area Confirm Tip Window of Enscape2.7 and Restore render preview mode as previous Enscape2.6

• The new Target Area Confirm window is difficult to use, at least in ArchiCAD, while I have to find it and click on it. But in 2.6 I just need to press the keyboard again to output. This means that Preview and Output are more coherent in 2.6 versions.

This Tip Window also leads to many little vulnerabilities in preview mode.

For instance:

1. Once you click the mouse in rendering scene, you will immediately fly to the click position (i don't know why, and it shall be done in principle by double-click);

2. Very often the rendering window is locked and Target Area cannot be adjusted due to front Confirm Tip Window;

3. This new Tip Window occupies places of other important windows e.g. Settings;

4. I can not even minimize or drag the CAD and rendering windows due to it.

All in all, this is a very strange modification in 2.7 preview, which destroys the interaction experience.

So very hope to cancel this Target Area Confirm Window and restore the preview mode like previous versions!

Thank you in advance.

• Thank you for your feedback which I'll forward accordingly - in this case though the dialogue did not hinder me to adjust the perspective in Enscape before taking the rendering, nor did it hinder me to move the Enscape window too. Pardon if I'm misunderstanding something but is this the case on your machine? As in, when the dialogue pops up you cannot adjust anything in Enscape nor can you move the window?

• Thank you for your feedback which I'll forward accordingly - in this case though the dialogue did not hinder me to adjust the perspective in Enscape before taking the rendering, nor did it hinder me to move the Enscape window too. Pardon if I'm misunderstanding something but is this the case on your machine? As in, when the dialogue pops up you cannot adjust anything in Enscape nor can you move the window?

Thank you for your patience:), this is a matter of sequence. If I start Enscape and then click Render Image directly, this moment this Confirm dialogue pops up and hinders to move Enscape window and adjust perspective.

Another uncomfortable thing is that I have to move the mouse to find this dialogue and click OK per mouse every time (cumulative: 1-2 hundred times a day) instead of directly pressing keyboard shortcuts to output the rendering. It is exhausting patience||

• I agree that popups like these should be avoided. I understand that the previous behavior might have been a bit confusing for some users, but there must be better ways to fix this than an annoying popup.

• Thanks for the further feedback from all of you. I'll forward it accordingly of course.

If I start Enscape and then click Render Image directly, this moment this Confirm dialogue pops up and hinders to move Enscape window and adjust perspective.

reiset , thank you for your reply! This should already be resolved actually in our fourth preview, which is the latest, in this case try it out and let me know if that issue is still occurring afterward. :)