How to avoid pawn rebounding when going upstairs or downstairs?

• I feel quite moron asking this, I've try to look for this question in the forum but I haven't find any answer.

When walking upstairs or downstairs the pawn (word UE4 style) rebounds on every step shakking the view. In UE4 I solve this putting a sloped collision mesh, but in Enscape I don't know how to mimic this behaviour, really I don't know if it is possible.

Thanks in advance.

• I see... What I was wondering is to create some kind of collision meshes also to avoid the customers continues walking upstairs to nowhere, at least to a floor I don't want. This kind of elements, collision boxes and collision meshes are typical when designing player navigation on render engines and would be nice to have something similar of a unused Revit category. The fact is that Autodesk would allow to create "User Categories" instead of tons of subcategories.

• I see... What I was wondering is to create some kind of collision meshes also to avoid the customers continues walking upstairs to nowhere, at least to a floor I don't want. This kind of elements, collision boxes and collision meshes are typical when designing player navigation on render engines and would be nice to have something similar of a unused Revit category. The fact is that Autodesk would allow to create "User Categories" instead of tons of subcategories.

Thank you for that feedback. We do in fact already have a dedicated feature request for this subject on our agenda, in general to allow setting an area where the customer can roam free, but disallow the ability to reach any other places besides that. I'll forward your upvote. :)