Just Downloaded Latest Preview - Where is Add Light Object dropbown?

• Hello,

Am I missing something here or was that never a feature in Revit/ Enscape? I think I am going nuts but I thought there was an option to add other light assets such as Point Lights, Spot Lights and such? I was working in Sketchup for an extended period and now I have been in Revit looking for this feature and cannot find it.

• arcitek , thanks a lot for your post. There has been some confusion, these kind of light assets are not available in Revit, since Revit provides its own lights - which SketchUp for example does not. In this case we simply recommend to make use of the mentioned built-in Revit lights which are fully supported by Enscape. :)

• Thank you Demian. I figured that was the case. I understand but it would be nice to not use Revit's convoluted way to set up lighting for good enscape lighting for rendering. When I work in Unreal, Unity or Vray I often have to bring in supplementary fill lights to get desired results. I was doing the same thing in Enscape with Sketchup which was easy enough. Thank you for the reply though.

• Thank you Demian. I figured that was the case. I understand but it would be nice to not use Revit's convoluted way to set up lighting for good enscape lighting for rendering. When I work in Unreal, Unity or Vray I often have to bring in supplementary fill lights to get desired results. I was doing the same thing in Enscape with Sketchup which was easy enough. Thank you for the reply though.

Thank you for your reply and the additional feedback as well - I can totally understand why such an implementation would be improving the overall workflow / ease of use. In this case I've gladly filed your inquiry as a feature request accordingly. :)