Visual settings

• Am I mistaken here, but I thought doing away with the visual settings file save and load function meant that the visual settings stayed native to the working file itself?

I have several projects on the go at one time and after working on another, I went back to another one to find all the visual settings have changed to the last file I worked on, basically ruining what I had done on other files before. Surely this is not the case or have I missed something?

• The preset you create will not save to the sketchup file. You will need to create a preset file for each project or you will continue to overwrite the file in each unique Sketchup project.

Best practice would be create an enscape folder where you save your sketchup file and save the enscape sitting preset in that folder that why when you launch a SKP file you know exactly where the settings live.

• I have done this now, but again to be sure, when hitting save in the sketchup file drop down, does this or does it not save the visual presets to the current running preset file? i.e do I need to save my model file and then also save my presets everytime I adjust them?

I will go away after this :)

• I have done this now, but again to be sure, when hitting save in the sketchup file drop down, does this or does it not save the visual presets to the current running preset file? i.e do I need to save my model file and then also save my presets everytime I adjust them?

I will go away after this :)

haha

Think of this: Sketchup and Enscape are completely separate - meaning that If you set you settings for Enscape they are not bond to a partially SketchUp file. For example, If you set enscape settings for say SKP Project A and then open up Project B the settings that you made for Project A will still be applied.