Establishing Settings for an EXE file PRIOR to creation?

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I can't figure out how to establish settings like Field of View for an exe file BEFORE the creation of the file. Am I missing something? I have to manually go and adjust settings after I open the file and that's a terrible user experience. Hoping I'm missing something obvious!

:huh:

• Official Post

I can't figure out how to establish settings like Field of View for an exe file BEFORE the creation of the file. Am I missing something? I have to manually go and adjust settings after I open the file and that's a terrible user experience. Hoping I'm missing something obvious!

:huh:

At the moment this is not possible - FoV has to be set again to the desired value after exporting. I'll forward your feedback accordingly that you'd like to have this setting, or settings in general being exported into the (Web) Standalones as well.

• Tnx Demian. Hopefully this will be possible. It's a very awkward workflow when we send an exe file to a customer, and then have to ask them to go in and tweak certain settings before taking their virtual tour! Most times they simply won't do it, or struggle finding the settings - then the odd FoV/exposure/etc becomes a POOR reflection of our work in the mind of the customer.

The end users shouldn't have to do anything but enjoy the experience.
    Does that make sense?

• Official Post

Makes perfect sense of course landrvr1 . :) Some settings (like Image tab adjustments) are being exported, but others which are customize-able in the standalone itself are not - I'll discuss this subject with our developers and forward your very reasonable arguments as well, thanks!