Enscape Materials stopped working - 2020-02-15

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
    • Official Post

Thanks for providing a feedback report mannyl , that will be very helpful for troubleshooting purposes. Have you already tried a clean re-install of Enscape? That may already help, otherwise our team will have a look at the log files of yours and reply to the ticket accordingly.

• I believe I have found the cause of the issue. One of the textures may have a formatting error or something embedded that caused the Enscape Materials dialog to malfunction.

When I replaced the suspecting texture the issue went away.

The visual queue was that the culprit texture kept disappearing from the Enscape viewport, then reappearing by itself.

• Official Post

I believe I have found the cause of the issue. One of the textures may have a formatting error or something embedded that caused the Enscape Materials dialog to malfunction.

The visual queue was that the culprit texture kept disappearing from the Enscape viewport, then reappearing by itself.

Glad to hear that - let me know in case you experience this again, or any other issue for that matter. :)

• I believe I have found the cause of the issue. One of the textures may have a formatting error or something embedded that caused the Enscape Materials dialog to malfunction.

It's nice to hear that, thank you for the information.