Stuck/freezed in the "welcoming pop-up window"

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • 1. What is the desired/expected behavior?

I was stuck in the "welcoming-up window" (see attached cap-screen) and could get into Rhino 6 after I first installed Enscape. In the "welcoming pop-up window", all buttons are unrepondsive, including the"window-closing" button

2.Which Enscape version do you use?

2.5.2.34-x64

I also tried download the latest trial (Enscape-2.6.2+15363) which has the same problem

3. Which host application do you use and which version? (Revit, Rhino or SketchUp)

Rhnio 6

P.S. I just tried Enscape with Sketchup 2016 and the pop-up window actually gives responses i.e. it works............

• Official Post

andy55699 welcome to our forum and thanks for your report.

In this case what usually helps is simply pressing the combination of Alt + F4 on your keyboard. Could you try that and report back in case this doesn't resolve the problem? :)

• Hello! Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it didn't help to close the window. When I click anywhere of that pop-up window or the even Rhino interface, there would be "bling" sound from the system that I can't select anything.

• Official Post

P.S. I just tried Enscape with Sketchup 2016 and the pop-up window actually gives responses i.e. it works............

That is very good to hear! So you shouldn't get the window in SketchUp anymore, correct? everything works fine?

Also, make sure to upgrade to 2.7 if you haven't already!