Enscape stuck on "Loading screen" - Solved? -

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

Thanks a lot for your report Bartman - you are trying to export renderings, correct? In any case, please kindly send in a feedback report as described here. Gladly also let me know once you've submitted the feedback, in the submission form, please also include a link to this thread for reference! :)

• Official Post

I am also having this issue with the new Revit 2.7 update.

Same to you as well please send in a feedback report:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

And please also add a link to this thread in the submission form, or briefly detail your problem. :)

• Thanks a lot for your report Bartman - you are trying to export renderings, correct? In any case, please kindly send in a feedback report as described here. Gladly also let me know once you've submitted the feedback, in the submission form, please also include a link to this thread for reference! :)

ok, i already sent the feedback with the link to this thread, and yes the problem is when i export... when i try to see my project in normal 3D view on Enscape

• Official Post

Thanks for sending in feedback as well, we'll have a look.

• Official Post

It looks like the issue you are having is caused by a missing DLL file. Would you please be so kind as to install the Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 Redistributable? Installing this update should resolve the issue. Please be sure to install the x64 version.

Please get back to me if that doesn't resolve the problem!

• Official Post

That worked. Thanks!

Great! Thanks for letting us know.

• That unfortunately did not work for me. I'm running Revit 2017 (old I know) and just hangs on 10%. I've installed the Visual Studios and tried repairing the install, but to no avail. I've just sent feedback from Revit.

Thanks!

• Kaj Burival

Changed the title of the thread from “Enscape stuck on "Loading screen"” to “Enscape stuck on "Loading screen" - Solved? -”.
  • That unfortunately did not work for me. I'm running Revit 2017 (old I know) and just hangs on 10%. I've installed the Visual Studios and tried repairing the install, but to no avail. I've just sent feedback from Revit.

Thanks!

Same. Followed instructions to install Visual Studio x64, Enscape still refuses to load.

If I've restarted the computer, opened up a project and push the "start" button, eventually the loading bar will go away but the Enscape view window still says "Loading...". Any other time it's stuck forever at 5%.

Already submitted feedback, hopefully this critical bug can be fixed soon.

• The new lighting is cool, and the asset library does seem to be faster, but it could still be a lot better. At least it's not painful to use anymore. Looking forward to more high quality vegetation (with wind!) Hope that's in the works next...

Also, it could just be me, but the GI feels less contrasty than it used to be. I had to turn down Ambient brightness further to get the same effect. In theory, a room should be pitch black if there are no light sources in it, but that doesn't seem to happen anymore (I could have sworn that was the case in some of the prior releases, the 1.9 previews leading up to 2.0 come to mind)

• Same. Followed instructions to install Visual Studio x64, Enscape still refuses to load.

If I've restarted the computer, opened up a project and push the "start" button, eventually the loading bar will go away but the Enscape view window still says "Loading...". Any other time it's stuck forever at 5%.

Already submitted feedback, hopefully this critical bug can be fixed soon.

Update on this:

1. Updated my drivers. This still didn't resolve the issue.

However...

2. I use a dual-GPU setup (laptop with a GPU connected to an external GPU when docked). Disabling my laptop's dedicated GPU allowed Enscape to load fully. If there's more than one GPU in device manager, it seems Enscape can no longer load (I did not have this issue with the previous version). Forcing enscape to only have to decide between one GPU corrected it. Would be good if I didn't have to disable my laptop's GPU though in order to use Enscape!

• Similar problem here - Enscape loaded fine the first few tests I did in 2.7, but I've loaded up a much heavier project and its been stuck at 60% for around 10 minutes now.

I've already installed the Visual Studio X64 as above.

The fact that it was working and now isn't is curious. I'll leave it going for a bit longer, maybe try it with some other models and then submit a support ticket if needed.

• I quickly held off on rolling out this 2.7 update once I got reports from users of this loading hang. I'll wait for a proper fix before pushing out to users. It's probably unrelated, but a few installs of the 2.7 msi didn't overwrite the previous 2.6 version, and the program list had both versions side by side.

• Official Post

To anyone who is still experiencing loading issues, please send in a feedback report if you haven't already.

Also, to Andrii Mogylnyi only, since you're experiencing a 5% loading problem, please try the following:

Would you please be so very kind to either disable the any of the following software and/or deny the autostart when you boot your operating system if one of these is installed on your machine:

• Asus Sonic Studio II
    • Alienware Sound Center
    • A-Volute
    • MSI Nahimic

Let me know whether or not this resolves the issue for you please. Thanks!

TowerPower a lot has changed when it comes to lighting and basically everything which is related to that (GI as well) from version 1.9 / 2.0 to 2.7 now. Can you kindly let me know in which situations exactly these adjustments are troublesome for you? Feel free to also gladly send in some renderings as an example.

• Similar problem here - Enscape loaded fine the first few tests I did in 2.7, but I've loaded up a much heavier project and its been stuck at 60% for around 10 minutes now.

I've already installed the Visual Studio X64 as above.

The fact that it was working and now isn't is curious. I'll leave it going for a bit longer, maybe try it with some other models and then submit a support ticket if needed.

As an update to this, mine now seems to be working fine. I tried a few other models and no issues loading enscape, although a couple of them did pause for a few seconds at 60%. The model that got stuck I loaded it up again and started Enscape - it paused for about 10-15 seconds at 60% and then carried on to load fine.

So not sure what the issue was first time around.