WHITE MODE Revit

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Is there a way to apply colored material to individual objects in a scene with White Mode (working in Revit)? Id like to do a hybrid rendering where architectural elements are in the Polystyrol/white mode and the MEP elements are in full color. I tried to put to the MEP elements a colored glass material (Blue). It seems works, but the color viewed is not blue, but black.

• Not sure this can be done through Enscape, so this is something I would do in Photoshop afterwards - I'd render a full colour version of everything (MEP, Architectural etc), then a White/Polystyrol version of everything and then cut out the coloured/textured MEP elements and and photoshop them over the white architectural version. Job done!

• Official Post

Is there a way to apply colored material to individual objects in a scene with White Mode (working in Revit)? Id like to do a hybrid rendering where architectural elements are in the Polystyrol/white mode and the MEP elements are in full color. I tried to put to the MEP elements a colored glass material (Blue). It seems works, but the color viewed is not blue, but black.

Coloring elements while White Mode is activated is generally not something we're officially supporting, but this has been requested before a few times which is why I'm up-voting that topic on our agenda through your voice. Perhaps the workaround proposed by BarryFishFinger above may already be of use to you though!