Snow / Winter Scenes ?

• Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on how to accomplish snow / ice / winter scenes within Enscape? I am working with SketchUp for modeling.
    I just wrapped up a pitch meeting with the Mayors office and while the Enscape renderings were well-received... I was asked what things would look like in winter.
    Here in Alaska, winter and shoulder seasons are 7+ months - so being able to illustrate our long and dark season would be ideal.
    If anyone has suggestions on ways to accomplish this - I sincerely appreciate it.
    cheers

• Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on how to accomplish snow / ice / winter scenes within Enscape? I am working with SketchUp for modeling.
    I just wrapped up a pitch meeting with the Mayors office and while the Enscape renderings were well-received... I was asked what things would look like in winter.
    Here in Alaska, winter and shoulder seasons are 7+ months - so being able to illustrate our long and dark season would be ideal.
    If anyone has suggestions on ways to accomplish this - I sincerely appreciate it.
    cheers

So in general snow / ice / winter scenes are something which you can definitely create for Enscape. For inspiration I'd recommend you check out some of the renderings here, and this post by Herbo which is showing how he is creating a very advanced winter scene, but again, for inspiration purposes it should be worth checking out! :)