ENSCAPE 2.7 - WINDOW- ADJUST AND CONFIRM THE SAFE FRAME -

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Buen día a toda la comunidad, es mi primer post, he probado enscape desde la versión 2.3 realmente muy contento por el como viene mejorando el programa.

específicamente me he animado a crear este post porque me he visto en afectado mi flujo de trabajo dentro de enscape, al acceder al "preview" teniendo activado (en pestaña capture) SHOW SAFE FRAME lanza una ventana "ADJUST AND CONFIRM THE SAFE FRAME" lo malo de esto es que bloquea el acceso a los settings, por lo general es en esa previsual donde se hacen los ultimos ajustes.... debido a esto hay que retroceder hasta cerrar la ventana de batch render corregir e iniciar nuevamente la captura.

Mi pregunta es si hay una forma de revertir o desactivar el batch render hasta que sea necesario o usarlo a voluntad?

saludos desde Perú.

• Hi!

I would like to flag the exact same issue as above. When "rendering" (exporting an image frame), a text message pops up and the render window disappears/minimizes by default. This is annoying, to say the least- in the previous versions the render window would stay on top during the export so that one would have an instant feedback of what's being rendered. I am using version 2.7.0 +18848

Please correct this issue and maybe revert to the previous behavior - I don't see either any available option/button to switch off this text message (nor do I understand the point of the message)

As a side comment (though I understood the issue in the text above), most of the users here - I think - are not expected to fluently speak Spanish and, generally speaking, a message in a language other than English would reach just a small segment of Enscape users.

• ...si me ayudas con la traducción! o reforzar el problema te lo agradeceria!