Video Rendering Errors

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hiya!
    I'm new here - so hello! :3

I have been using the trial version of enscape for about 3 days now and i'm just blown away! Its such a lovely software! =D

However, I am having a rather annoying issue! Whenever I try and render a video, the render starts and then about an eighth of the way through the rendering process, the video rendering just stops are returns me to the default position in my project space. I've messed with every single setting but nothing works! Video rendering works only when I choose the 'Lossless' option under compression, however I don't know how to make a video from a few thousand frames of video, and I'd honestly just like to have an mp4 file. :)

The files that are generated are seemingly corrupted and cant be opened.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

• Official Post

Hello Avery_Lynx , thanks a lot for your kind words as well as the positive feedback and a warm welcome to our forum. :)

If you're creating a video with the "Lossless" option you'll export a sequence of images only (which are then usually put together into a video with a third party video editing software).

In this case, regarding your problem that the video never fully renders, please make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date and that you're also using our latest release. If that doesn't help, please send in a feedback report as described here.

• Official Post

Hiya!

Sorry for the late response - it turns out I just had to restart my PC to get it to work.

Thank you!

Glad to hear that!