Enscape Crashing / Plugin Cleanup Tool?

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I have had Enscape running on my local machine with Revit 2018 until last week when it started giving me a white "not responding" screen that crashed both Enscape and Revit when I go to close the Enscape window. I now encounter the same behavior in Sketchup, Revit 2016 and 2017. I have attempted re-installing Enscape, Revit and Sketchup to no avail. My guess is that something in the background has become corrupted that the uninstall tool is unable to strip out.

Does some kind of plug-in cleanup tool exist for Enscape that could fix this issue? We could just wipe the machine and reinstall everything from there but that is not an acceptable solution should we encounter this same issue again in the future.

• jereimer I'm sorry to hear that!

In such cases please send Feedback via the [Feedback] button in the Enscape ribbon.

This way our support team receives the needed information.